👌with these gorgeous gourds!!
- whole acorn squash cut in half (Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market)
- Lime Infused olive oil (Compliments of Dressed by an Olive)
- ground turkey
- baby bella mushrooms chopped
- honey crisp apples peeled + chopped in small pieces (Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market)
- chicken stock
- fresh rosemary chopped finely
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- shredded cheese (cheddar, gruyere or mozzarella all work great!)
Vivace estate Winery presents 2017 Merlot, a bright ruby-coloured wine, round with good weight, youthful with great concentration of silky tannins and a moderately long finish with a hint of oak spice. The aroma is fruit-forward, vivid bouquet that boasts of fresh mixed berries and baked spice.