Up your spring thing🌷
Bring date night home with Sprucewood’s Pinot Noir!
Sauté, serve & sip!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces (250 grams) brown mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil from Cindy’s Garden
- 2 large cloves garlic minced or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 cups half and half or use reduced fat cream or evaporated milk*
- 1/2 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to your tastes
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch cornflour mixed with 2 teaspoons of water (OPTIONAL FOR A THICKER SAUCE)
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
Dark cherry fruit coupled with a hint of vanilla grace the senses. The deep colour with sift and full tannins amplify the rich body in this fruit forward Pinot Noir.