💯 Wine Wednesday!
Hump day just gets better with Cooper’s Hawk Talon!
Who’s in? 🙌
for 4 servings
- 1 large spaghetti squash Lee and Maria’s Market
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- olive oil Cindys Garden Olive Oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz spinach (225 g)
- 24 oz marinara sauce, 1 jar (680 g)
- ½ cup fresh basil (20 g)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper, crushed
This blend of Riesling, Chardonnay and Gewurztraminer is created in perfect balance. The nose brings us to the apple orchard, with hints of citrus and lemon balm. The palate presents baked apple sauce and starfruit with a honey finish.
Pairs well with fruit and sage stuffed pork.