Afternoon delight!! 🙋♀️🙋♂️
🐻 Black Bear Golden Raspberry fruit wine is a sure cure for the cold!
We substituted almonds for pecans and included Cindy’s Garden balsamic vinegar.
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves , chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted almonds
- Cranberry Walnut balsamic vinegar from Cindy’s Garden
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 2-3 medium apples , sliced into thin rounds
One of the first white wines made from our autumn golden raspberries grown on our farm. This wine pairs well with seafood and poultry dishes.
Bronze, 2010 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
SALE 15.4% alc./vol. 375ml $8.00